This aired on Bloomberg TV on July 25th. It is the FIRST time it has EVER been mentioned in the mainstream media…
Let’s examine the rumors that are floating around.
1. The Fed Reserve will merge or absorb into the UST
2. There IS a global event that has been unfolding during the past ten-plus years. The Basel III Protocols (which includes the Global Currency Reset) have required the cooperation of many nations — 198, to be exact.
3. What gets in the way from time to time with regard to this Global Currency Reset (as has just happened in the past few days) is political maneuvering and disagreements that delay things.
4. Fiat currency is becoming a thing of the past due to ongoing
pervasive fraud and devaluation of paper currency – now it will have to
be backed by assets (precious metals, oil, etc.) China would like to
take over the US’s position as holding the world’s reserve currency in
hopes to have their currency backed by gold. However, Clinton mentioned
in one of her speeches that Iraq will become the richest nation in the
world due to its oil reserves. Thereby, numerous nations that hold the
Iraqi Dinar are looking to the IQD becoming the global reserve currency.
Basel III (or the Third Basel Accord) is a global, voluntary
regulatory standard on bank capital adequacy, stress testing and market
liquidity risk. It was agreed upon by the members of the Basel
Committee on Banking Supervision in 2010–11, and was scheduled to be
introduced from 2013 until 2015; Basel III was supposed to strengthen bank capital requirements by increasing bank liquidity and bank leverage.
5. Precious metals (gold and silver) are manipulated. Currently the price is dropping. Why? Something big is about to happen. What?
The Global Currency Reset will take those 198 nations currency and
revalue it up or down based upon that country’s assets. For example,
Canada will go up about 20 cents, along with the Dong and IQD going up.
The USD may go down or not depending upon how much IQD they have in
reserve – and because O had all the other nations that owe the US agree to pay back what they owe when the reset happens taking the US out of debt.
Since the US has billions worth of UQD they can do several things.
Exchange the IQD for gold thus taking the USD back to the gold standard.
Hence the current USD will be collected and replace by the new
currency. New currency expected to be distributed in the fall.
6. At the G-8 summit this year the talk among nations was how to collect taxes from tax dodgers. Basically the global
system is tightening up its agreements between nations and will
identify those who have been slipping through the current tax holes.
Thus more tax return money for the nations who track down their tax
So instead of a crash – which is inevitable given the current fiscal
structure, there will be a Global Currency Reset which is in the works.