Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Answers to questions you would like to ask an ET - Cosmic Voice Radio Show - Drake ,Tanaath, Sunfire

Listen to internet radio with DrakeBailey on BlogTalkRadio

******************************************

Show Tonight, July 31, 2013! And some housekeeping!

by Tanaath on 07/31/13
That's right! Show tonight! Apparently we are farther along in getting ready for shows than I thought, which is a pleasant surprise. We are still working on a lot of the behind the scenes infrastructure; we don't have a chat yet, for instance (but don't worry, we had all the questions collected up until the end of the show last show, so those 24 pages of questions... we still have it!).  Thomas Williams (who is also heading the transcription team) is our host, and will be reading the questions.

The show will be at http://www.blogtalkradio.com/drakebailey/2013/07/31/politics-and-sociology at 7pm EST (that's the same time as before, 6 pm CST). We will have three hours of show, and I don't know about overtime. There is a call in number at 646-649-1142; today it will be for listening ONLY, as we aren't yet organized enough to take call-in questions. But hey, at least we have a show. We have limited call-in lines right now, so if you have a Skype subscription that allows you to call in, and a few friends who listen to the show with you on Skype, you can save lines by adding them to your call in. As long as they have a headset (microphone not necessary), or speakers, they'll be able to hear you. This might be something people might want to take the initiative to organize on the dreaded Facebook page - group call ins to save lines.

Now, here is a bit of unfortunate news. Blogtalk removes old archives when a show is cancelled. In preparation for this, the archives were downloaded and put onto an external hard drive. Two cats knocked this over and destroyed it. We can't stay mad at cats. They are cats, after all. But this means that we don't have archives of the show. So if anyone has kept recordings of the show privately (particularly the last TWO wednesday night shows), please get into contact with us via Facebook or email, and we can see about getting together as complete a collection as possible and finding some way to host these for sharing.

Now, on to the next subject, which is pertinent to the previous subjects. Donations. Several people have expressed a desire for some apparatus for donations. I have been very very leery of accepting donations as part of this work, as any form of donation apparatus, subscription, or other monetarization of this kind of work becomes immediate fodder for shill attacks. I've already seen this in action, some shill running around trying to discredit me because I said that I would discuss donations in one line on my website (not even that I took donations, I don't even have an apparatus set up to do so). It wouldn't matter to these people that we would definitely not be making anything like a living off of this, what matters to them is that money is involved and they can attack this. It's also hard to justify accepting money for this when so many people are in such dire straits financially. So if you want to be a donor, please only do this if it doesn't harm you or your family to do so! Consider also the need of your own communities, where time and resources are needed to help one another there. I don't want to 'steal' from other efforts.

If we do decide to take donations, I want to make it clear what these will be used for. They will be used to get premium versions of the show (more time, more lines, etc.), pay for redundant third party storage of archives (it will make it more difficult for cats to strike again), and pay for transcription software and foot pedals to make the lives of our transcribers a little less hellish. No, this is not dictation software, dictation software cannot handle multiple speakers. We're still doing this all by hand. But it's far far easier to use transcription software and a foot pedal than to try to use a .wav or .mp3 with no slowing and a text file. I have spent many hours transcribing professionally, and I know that dedicated transcription software makes your life a whole lot easier. To give people an idea of the ratio of time it takes to transcribe show time recorded, the average transcriber runs a ratio of about 1 unit of show to 3-4 units of transcribing. That's right, that means that a 1 hour show will often take about 3-4 hours to transcribe... and our marathon 3-4 hour shows take 9-16 hours to transcribe! This ratio becomes worse when you don't have transcribing software. Transcribing software lets you transcribe and control the speed of a recording, back up or fast forward, mark time spots - all without having to switch windows or programs. It speed things up a heck of a lot and cuts down on the tedium. We're working with some free versions of software now, but foot pedals still cost money, and if the free versions don't have the functionality we need, there's a few good paid versions out there. I've worked with NCH Scribe before, and we're considering using it, although F4 is also under consideration. These two are the cheapest and have good functionality.

This is another place where we might accept donations, but we'd have to talk to you about it first - if you are an experience transcriber or translator, we could probably use your time and effort. One problem with universalizing this information is that it is currently only available in English, a language which only a small percentage of the world speaks fluently. Transcription and text versions of interviews help get past the barriers for those who have hearing problems or who don't process audio well. If we can get transcripts translated into as many languages as possible, this allows people to at least read in their native tongue. The thing with that, though, is we need to make sure that all translations are as accurate as we can make them. We can't pay for professional translation services. The amount of content we generate would cost thousands of dollars per language. Instead, what we can do is have all work checked by another fluent speaker of that language for accuracy.

So yes, if you have some time and skill and want to contribute, we could probably use you. Get into contact with me - I'm going to have to find some way to organize what is turning out to be a huge amount of work. :) And this is with all my current family and other obligations too, whew!

Speaking of which, I need to get to sanding so I can paint.

See you all tonight!

Update: Emergency family stuff! I just got notified of some last-minute family stuff that's going on tonight... don't worry, it's not a tragedy or a negative emergency, it's related to my little brother's very very immanent wedding. But it does mean that Sunfire and Drake will be doing the show without me. Any questions that they can't answer without me, we'll pass along to next week. Don't worry, I should be there next week!

-Tanaath

Comments (7)

1. Brandon said on 7/31/13 - 11:08AM
Hi Tanaath, this is terrific news and I am not at all surprised that the universe has granted this new show. Thank you so much for everything you, the Silver Legion, and the whole Andromeda Council is doing for us all! HAPPY ASCENSION TO EVERYBODY!!!
2. ibaoiram said on 7/31/13 - 11:12AM
yeeehey! a show tonight! 'been waiting for this - bless your souls, Tanaath, Sunfire and Drake!
3. Frederic said on 7/31/13 - 11:19AM
Big WooHoo, right on- After the 25 pages if there is time, could somebody take stab at commenting on Pulsar energy as it relates to Earth. UW TV(University Of Washington) had a NASA clip about a pulsar orbit that seem to peek out this November- Just wondering- have great show
4. Fernando Skywalker said on 7/31/13 - 01:44PM
Hey Tanaath, check out "Tantarum I" youtube channel for previous broadcasts of Universal Blog talk radio shows. Hope this help! Take care.
5. E.E. said on 7/31/13 - 01:49PM
YAY!!!!!!!! Super happy news = )! I can't wait to listen to tonight's show ^_^
6. Steve S said on 7/31/13 - 02:38PM
I am so happy to hear this !! Tanaath Thanks so much for keeping us updated while we waited.
7. Chon said on 7/31/13 - 03:54PM
Hi Tanaath, I have downloaded all your radio shows with Sunfire and Drake since May. I think there are 8 of them. I am sending you a message via this website's "Contact" icon. I leave you my email address. Please look for Subject "Tanaath/Sunfire/Drake Radio Show" in your email. Best Chon

61 comments:

1. TRUTH TRUTH TRUTH

ReplyDelete
  2. It is amazing that aliens understand and talk English.. Until I see it the legions of idiots can believe what they want.

Replies
    1. Ummm....Aliens have access to their higher selves and are FULLY CONSCIOUS....meaning they can speak ANY language they so choose.
      HAVE YOU DIGESTED ANYTHING?

2. And despite all this advanced technology, aliens could never communicate with us until we had laptops and internet.

3. Those are just disinfo agents pretending to be aliens. If aliens even exist, they aren't going to interfere nor save us. We save ourselves or we die trying and end up in heaven.

4. They can only communicate with those of us who are open to bd communicated with. Ever heard of TELEPATHY?

5. Yea, channelers use it, yet no channel has ever come true and most have been outed as disinfo. Aliens would never use such an unreliable medium anyway. I think they are using crop circles to hint to the awake what might be going on.

6. "It is amazing that aliens understand and talk English"

Dang, I AGREE!

I'd feel better if they spoke *SFDI* -- Spinach Feather Data Interchange.

THEN I could RELAX knowing ETs understand MY nutritional concerns.

7. 2 cats destroyed a hard drive? The cats must be 5th columnists working for the Anti Bull Shit Party. Convenient if the shows are lost for good as it means the 3 stooges can contradict what they said in the past.

8. The last UV show (13-07-17) can be downloaded via here:
      (Will be automatically removed after 60 (or was it 30?) days without downloads.)

3. OK, I'll bite.

Money is a scam. Fiat, or not, backed by gold or not.

Currently, the only "value" is human production. Sad, but true.

So BFD is "the new banking system" is backed by gold.

Who the hell cares? we (humans) are still a vein to be tapped through production / taxes.

Meet the new boss, same as the old boss.

I say lets count heartbeats. One heart beat from some lying shitbag bankster is equal to one heart beat of a rice farmer slaving away in 110 degree sun in Viet Nam.

Any takers?

So lets ask MR. ET his / her opinion on the validity of this monetary system, as well as the next scam monetary system coming down the pike.

Replies
    1. You might find cartoons more to your liking.

2. http://www.ascensionwithearth.com/2013/07/kens-blog-neil-keenan-reveals-his.html?showComment=1375318902142#c3851730436661866557

If Jean is right, there won't be a new financial system and frankly that is great because money is a tool the cabal use to enslave us. Instead, money should become obsolete if the light wins.

3. If there is a new money system money cannot just be "handed out" freely in large quantities since that results in irresponsible actions considering our current stage of collective spiritual development (just check out the comments forums of any website for a general idea of where our collective spiritual maturity is at).

The real kicker will be the release of technologies, already developed but kept from us. These will not be gifts from the ETs, these are things we already have but have been suppressed from use. From free energy to nanotechnology-based replicators, and a power system that will not rely on any sort of power grid to be implemented before this free energy can be used to power everything from our homes to our cars.

People should stop focusing on the new financial system as the be all-end all solution; it's not. This suppressed tech must be released so that the need for money is then eliminated, but since this will take time, we must have some kind of temporary money system in the meantime.

4. 7:50 "Mr Wizard"

"Money is a scam."

Well, I'm *sorry* you're stupid, for real.

Listen a learn:

Money is a cultural exchange TOOL sometimes misused
      or abused.

Money IS a SYMBOL.

Money is an IDEA supported by CONFIDENCE (that it will
      DO its JOB of facilitate various cultural exchanges large
      and small).

It IS deadly SIMPLE what MONEY really is.

You're WELCOME.

5. Anon 10:28, Jean says no reset. Diane of RTS says cabal reset. Let's hope Jean is right and Diane is wrong. As for suppressed tech, this will indeed make money obsolete and by extension, the cabal.

6. Further, a bit of light-n-useful FOLDING PAPER MONEY

is SO darn ***CONVENIENT,*** that it makes me want to

say quack. Quack.

Gold backed, and non-manipulated within a restored sane
      WORLD, it is one big FUN THING.

Darn stuff is EVEN ------------->>>>>> ***ART***

You know what -- YOU'RE NEGATIVE.

Maybe you could go be 1/2 of a corroded battery or something.

7. They are BOTH wrong. THAT simple.

I LOVE JEAN H, she's HELPED Amazingly
      and effectively.

GOOD guys reestablishing control.

Gold backed currencies - GLOBAL.

"NO-MONEY" Earth? -- 20 or MORE YEARS.

down the road.

In the meantime -- FUN WITH MONEY and REBUILDING

8. You think you know more than Jean? She is the one in constant contact with Keenan, not you. Where's your blog and proof you have established contact with Keenan?

4. anons 8:30 & 9:35 you are both unknowing and should refrain from speaking about things you know nothing about & have no history or life experience to know. Just learn and don't comment until you have done some research.

ReplyDelete
  5. Owe, the human condition, it hurts...

ReplyDelete
  6. I'm listening to the show now. It's basically the same show that was previously on Wednesdays (I hope you're feeling better, Denise!).

The new host, Thomas, will no doubt improve with time, but needs to work on his microphone technique- some very low level audio in some places and then horrendous wind/breath noises in other places. Maybe a higher-quality microphone would be a better choice, or at least add a foam windscreen to whatever mic he is using.

Replies
    1. Many have NO idea what some of these people have sacrificed to help us all.

This is DRAMATIC what they have FACED.

It would almost literally kill most people.

Here we GO.

If things, or shows, or anything else is ROUGH, well...Earth is rough,
      and we're all LUCKY to be alive.

2. Jean says things will be more difficult than most are prepared for. No reset=no easy way out, sorry. Wonder how "soon" is her idea of "soon"? Big risk of martial law and possibly civil war or even ww3 if people don't wake fast.

3. Tom has already explained the mic thing, will be better next time. Ducksoup, thank you for this comment!

4. NO MARTIAL LAW -- NOT POSSIBLE -- AIN'T GONNA HAPPEN

Rebuilding difficult? -- YES. DUH, we spent centuries digging INTO

a big ugly sewer HOLE.

5. So you still disagree with Jean? Send her another message and share her response with us.

Ducksoup, I hate to disappoint you, but I do not see that there is going to be any reset at all. From where I sit, I do not see this coming at all. I finally read Scott Mowry’s recent post, and he makes many statements that I know to be false and many that are undocumented. I know that it is impossible for them to be documented, because they cannot be true. The commentary on Scott’s post at Removing the Shackles was also total disinfo.

Lately, I’ve been wondering why this kind of thinking is hanging on, and I’m beginning to wonder if it isn’t to lull everyone to sleep about what is actually coming so they make no preparations. This would make the instituting of martial law far easier. It sounds wonderful, like everything is immediately going to become rosy with this so-called reset, and I’m sorry, but that just isn’t going to happen. I am also sorry that I cannot now document what I am saying, because it is simply not safe for me to say anything. Yes, what many will likely do is have ugly things to say about my words – and me. Nevertheless, I’m going on record saying this simply isn’t going to happen, so I suggest you get yourselves ready for the possibility for a very different scenario, one that is neither so easy or pleasant.

Will we take down the cabal? Yes, I believe we will, and I believe it is going to happen soon, but it isn’t going to be a cakewalk. Sorry! They are going to do their best to get people upset so they can create martial law.

Hugs,
      ~Jean

6. I don't think Jean could possibly know everything. There must be some kind of a reset. Not the rosy one that Mr Cobra presented but perhaps something closer to what Drake is saying.

7. 1:08

No more arguing re Jean.

Since she screwed up her data, she'll have to live with knowing some believed her.

BUT she's backed Keenan and Drake so WELL, that Mr KHARMA will bekind to her.

Great example of how hard to find and verify CORRECT data. Adventure +++++.

See you in the future.

7. Sheeeeesh.

My connection to GOOGLE is sporadic.

Well, I have several ways to post.

Irritating.

- Ducksoup

8. Ok, What happened?

Why is there a change in the show?
    Did egos enter into the picture?

Listened to this show.
    Not as good as the July 29th show.

Drake comes across as very opinionated.

Hopefully, future shows will be better?

Replies
    1. CHANGE ??

PART of LIFE -- Especially dramatic areas of life.

Everything is ALWAYS getting BETTER or WORSE

Never STAYS the SAME -- N E V E R.

Re the show:

Drake is STILL the same pain-in-the-ass he

always was. : ) : ) : )

He's TOUGH like Keenan.

9. Well, HERE we GO.

The sheep who accepted their conditioning now reject funding and will become managed well in better pens with greener grass.

Others will organize their significant funds and begin arduous and exciting rebuilding.

The funding mechanics automatically exclude those who would mess things up and cause more problems. Those simply refuse funds.

My friend considers the Dinar and Dong a silly and unreal daydream.

WHY did he *buy* $1000.00 in Dinar?

He KNOWS me.

Replies
    1. "My friend considers the Dinar and Dong a silly and unreal daydream.

WHY did he *buy* $1000.00 in Dinar?

He KNOWS me."

Probably your most STUPID argument yet. "Duh! My friend thinks they're stoopid but he bought em anyway because he's my friend" Who are you two? DUMB and DUMBER????

You really are DESPERATELY hanging onto straws. You give yourself away each time you try to come up with reasons to believe. YOU are the one with doubts that's why you want others to endorse dinar to give you a bit more hopium.

Take Jean's advice and prepare for the worst. Its always darkest before dawn.

10. DON'T CONFUSE DUCK POOP WITH FACTS.

Replies
    1. You better HOPE I can tell the difference between a toilet and a library.

2. Your problem is you CAN'T tell the difference. If you spent more time at the library and less dreaming about dinars you wouldn't be so IGNORANT about what's really going on in the world. Your IGNORANCE shines every time you post. With your energy you could be a positive force for good instead of a selfish brat just spraying empty words and waiting to count his money. You're gonna need those dinars to buy toilet paper real soon.

11. Allright -- the sheep are breaking off and heading to pens, others are planning a crap load of adventures.

Down to hours or days.

Final details and dovetailing dramas are enough to choke GOD.

Maybe he requires redefining (choke).

The REAL Bad guys are cornered.

The little lesser RATS will be hunted down over time --

10,000 or so.

Few DECADES to go NO MONEY.

This is REALITY folks -- NOT some butterfly dream

of a LOVE & LIGHT twinkie dood (OR dudette).

The sky awaits some duck flight.

Maybe I'll hang around.

Dunno.

- Q

ReplyDelete
  12. circa 5 min mark 'Lots of things have gone on over the last few weeks that are best left behind and we move on...' All not sweetness and light with the closure of UV.

13. SO:

At this point, most have firmly made up their minds regarding

Buying Dinar or Dong to fund future works.

Good Luck to you all.

Or actually, Competent Cause and Creation of your future to you.

- DS

Replies
    1. Forgot:

The Republic is in GOOD hands,

The bad guys are nearly dead,

and that drama will play out well soon.

- DS

2. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ui0NL3bb21o

14. ~DS~

~ The Arial View (huh?) ~ A DuckSoup Special Multi-Part Query ~

WHO Rebuilds?

Uhhhhh...HAMSTERS?

Activated CHEESE?

UhhhhDuuuu...PEOPLE?
    BINGO!

~

HOW do they rebuild?

Uhhhhh...Sit and GLOW with LOVE & LIGHT??

*Stand* and glow with love-n-light?

Shoot gas constructively?
    NO! (But that IS similar to LUV-n-LITE)

Uhhhh...GET some money and start BUILDING?
    BINGO!

~

Where do they GET the money?

LUV-n-LITE Bucks (LLBs)

HappyHappy GooGoo BooBoo Thought Bucks (HHGGBBTBs)

Fart Gas Bucks (FGBs)
    NO!! (dangit)

SitOnRockInForestAnd*HOPE* Bucks? (SORIFAHBs)

The Government Bucks? (TGBs)
    NONONONONONO!!

....
    ....
    ....
    ....

Replies
    1. Obama’s Trilateral Commission Team
      Source:
      August Review.com, January 30, 2009
      Title: “Obama: Trilateral Commission Endgame”
      Author: Patrick Wood

Student Researcher: Sarah Maddox
      Faculty Evaluator: Peter Phillips
      Sonoma State University

Barack Obama appointed eleven members of the Trilateral Commission to top-level and key positions in his administration within his first ten days in office. This represents a very narrow source of international leadership inside the Obama administration, with a core agenda that is not necessarily in support of working people in the United States.

Obama was groomed for the presidency by key members of the Trilateral Commission. Most notably, Zbigniew Brzezinski, co-founder of the Trilateral Commission with David Rockefeller in 1973, has been Obama’s principal foreign policy advisor.

According to official Trilateral Commission membership lists, there are only eighty-seven members from the United States (the other 337 members are from other countries). Thus, within two weeks of his inauguration, Obama’s appointments encompassed more than 12 percent of Commission’s entire US membership.

Trilateral appointees include:
      * Secretary of Treasury, Tim Geithner
      * Ambassador to the United Nations, Susan Rice
      * National Security Advisor, Gen. James L. Jones
      * Deputy National Security Advisor, Thomas Donilon
      * Chairman, Economic Recovery Committee, Paul Volker
      * Director of National Intelligence, Admiral Dennis C. Blair
      * Assistant Secretary of State, Asia & Pacific, Kurt M. Campbell
      * Deputy Secretary of State, James Steinberg
      * State Department, Special Envoy, Richard Haass
      * State Department, Special Envoy, Dennis Ross
      * State Department, Special Envoy, Richard Holbrooke

There are many other links in the Obama administration to the Trilateral Commission. For instance, Secretary of State Hillary Clinton is married to Commission member William Jefferson Clinton.
      Secretary of Treasury Tim Geithner’s informal group of advisors include E. Gerald Corrigan, Paul Volker, Alan Greenspan, and Peter G. Peterson, all members. Geithner’s first job after college was with Trilateralist Henry Kissinger at Kissinger Associates.

2. Trilateralist Brent Scowcroft has been an unofficial advisor to Obama and was mentor to Defense Secretary Robert Gates. And Robert Zoelick, current president of the World Bank appointed during the G.W. Bush administration, is a member.

According to the Trilateral Commissions’ website, the Commission was formed in 1973 by private citizens of Japan, Europe (European Union countries), and North America (United States and Canada) to foster closer cooperation among these core democratic industrialized areas of the world with shared leadership responsibilities in the wider international system. The website says, “The membership of the Trilateral Commission is composed of about 400 distinguished leaders in business, media, academia, public service (excluding current national Cabinet Ministers), labor unions, and other non-governmental organizations from the three regions. The regional chairmen, deputy chairmen, and directors constitute the leadership of the Trilateral Commission, along with an Executive Committee including about 40 other members.”
      Since 1973, the Trilateral Commission has met regularly in plenary sessions to discuss policy position papers developed by its members. Policies are debated in order to achieve consensuses. Respective members return to their own countries to implement policies consistent with those consensuses. The original stated purpose of the Trilateral Commission was to create a “New International Economic Order.” Its current statement has morphed into fostering a “closer cooperation among these core democratic industrialized areas of the world with shared leadership responsibilities in the wider international system.”
      Since the Carter administration, Trilateralists have held these very influential positions: Six of the last eight World Bank Presidents; Presidents and Vice-Presidents of the United States (except for Obama and Biden); over half of all US Secretaries of State; and three quarters of the Secretaries of Defense.

Two strong convictions guide the Commission’s agenda for the 2009-2012 triennium. First, the Trilateral Commission is to remain as important as ever in maintaining wealthy countries’ shared leadership in the wider international system. Second, the Commission will “widen its framework to reflect broader changes in the world.” Thus, the Japan Group has become a Pacific Asian Group, which includes Chinese and Indian members, and Mexican members have been added to the North American Group. The European Group continues to widen in line with the enlargement of the EU.

Update by Patrick Wood
      The concept of “undue influence” comes to mind when considering the number of Trilateral Commission members in the Obama administration. They control the areas of our most urgent national needs: financial and economic crisis, national security, and foreign policy.

The conflict of interest is glaring. With 75 percent of the Trilateral membership consisting of non-US individuals, what influence does this super-majority have on the remaining 25 percent?
      For example, when Chrysler entered bankruptcy under the oversight and control of the Obama administration, it was quickly decided that the Italian carmaker Fiat would take over Chrysler. The deal’s point man, Treasury Secretary Timothy Geithner, is a member of the Trilateral Commission. Would you be surprised to know that the chairman of Fiat, Luca di Montezemolo, is also a fellow member?
      Congress should have halted this deal the moment it was suggested.

3. Many European members of the Trilateral Commission are also top leaders of the European Union. What political and economic sway do they have through their American counterparts?
      If asked, the vast majority of Americans would say that America’s business is its own, and should be closed to foreign meddlers with non-American agendas.
      But, the vast majority of Americans have no idea who or what the Trilateral Commission is, much less the power they have usurped since 1976, when Jimmy Carter became the first Trilateral member to be elected president (Project Censored Story #1, 1976).

In light of today’s unprecedented financial crisis, they would be abhorred if they actually read Zbigniew Brzezinski’s (co-founder of the Commission with David Rockefeller) statement from his 1971 book, Between Two Ages: America’s Role in the Technetronic Era, which states that, “The nation-state as a fundamental unit of man’s organized life has ceased to be the principal creative force: International banks and multinational corporations are acting and planning in terms that are far in advance of the political concepts of the nation-state.”
      Yet, this is exactly what is happening. The global banks and corporations are running circles around the nation state, including the United States. They have no regard for due process, Congress, or the will of the people.

4. Why have the American people been kept in the dark about a subject so great that it shakes our country to its very core?
      The answer is simple: The top leadership of the media is also saturated with members of the Trilateral Commission who are able to selectively suppress the stories that are covered. They include:
      • David Bradley, Chairman, Atlantic Media Company
      • Karen Elliot House, former Senior Vice President, Dow Jones & Company, and Publisher, the Wall Street Journal
      • Richard Plepler, Co-president, HBO
      • Charlie Rose, PBS
      • Fareed Zakaria, Editor, Newsweek
      • Mortimer Zuckerman, Chairman, US News & World Reports
      There are many other top-level media connections due to corporate directorships and stock ownership.

For more information, this writer’s original 1978 book, Trilaterals Over Washington, is available in electronic form at no charge at http://www.AugustReview.com. This site also has many papers analyzing various aspects of the Trilateral Commission’s hegemony in the United States and elsewhere, since it’s founding in 1973.

5. If you are wondering if all this "shadow government," discussion is real, go to these web sites and look for yourself. These groups of for the most part, "non elected," officials are who and what is shaping domestic and foreign policy, writing the laws, and shaping monetary policy. Our government admittedly is licking up the billions that lobbyists are pumping into our government annually apart from campaign contributions. This is not blog chatter, conspiracy theories or other none verifiable information. It is factual mainstream, reality. Just that simple. Look for yourself. The information is available to those who wish to find the truth. canauzzie.blogspot.com

6. So WHY WHY WHY

Use Money ? ? ?

*Time* Until NO-MONEY Society:

15 - 30 Y E A R S ! ! ! !

(That's YEARS)

15. "THE RV CAN NOT BE TURNED BACK AT THIS POINT."

(from dinarrecaps):
    --------
    Stage2Omega:

DIRECT INTEL Posted by EXOGEN on August 1, 2013 at 3:42pm

PER CONVERSATION THE RATE SHOWED UP LIVE THIS MORNING
    AT 5:00 AM EST FOR A SHORT TIME PERIOD. THE RELEASE OF
    THE RV CAN NOT BE TURNED BACK AT THIS POINT.

*************

CONVERSATION WITH KENYA TODAY

(WHY THE RATE SHOWED UP TEMPORARILY) Posted by EXOGEN on
    August 1, 2013 at 3:48pm

1. THE REASON RATE WENT LIVE TEMPORARILY WAS TO TEST RATES
    SHOWING INTERNATIONALLY BEFORE RELEASE

2. COUNTRIES HAD TO MAKE SURE THE RATE SHOWED UP ON ALL
    SCREENS GLOBALLY

3. EACH COUNTRY TESTED FOREX SYSTEMS

4. ALL SYSTEMS WERE BEING SYNCHRONIZED GLOBALLY

--------------

16. I'LL **WAIT*** FOR:
    "NO MONEY" SOCIETY
    I AM AN --------------------------------->>> *INTELLECTUAL*

OK SPUD -- Go Ahead and WAIT, WAIT, WAIT ----------->>>>> MORON.

(15-30 YEARS)

ReplyDelete
  17. 07-31-2013 Okie_Oil_Man: JUST A BRIEF NOTE TO LET EVERYBODY KNOW EVERYTHING IS UNDER CONTROL AND IT IS COMPLETED, THE PROCESS IS FINALIZED AND ONLY THE ANNOUNCEMENT OF ACTIVATION IS ALL THAT IS REMAINING. WE ARE ALL IMPATIENT AND UNDERSTANDABLY SO BUT IT WILL HAPPEN AT THE OPTIMUM TIMING FOR THOSE IN CONTROL. THERE ARE NO MORE TO BE SAID AFTER ALL HAS BEEN SAID–NUFF SAID. I AWAIT AUTHORIZATION FOR THE FINAL POST.–BLESSINGS

ReplyDelete
  18. And the final post will be, I guess in a couple of weeks right?

ReplyDelete
  19. these three make a duckshit soup and went down the crediblity crapper a long time ago !

ReplyDelete
  20. These 3 should be listened to........