By Evann Gastaldo, Newser Staff
Posted Feb 21, 2016 8:09 AM CST
(Newser) – Aliens? UFOs? They may seem like the stuff of sci-fi movies, but the Chive rounds up 12 stars who say they've encountered something extraterrestrial. A sampling:
- Mick Jagger: The rocker actually had a UFO detector installed in his home, and claimed to have once viewed a "luminous, cigar-shaped mothership."
- John Lennon: The Beatle said an unknown force once jolted him awake; he looked outside to see a bright light, went out, and saw four insect-like creatures with "big bug eyes and little bug mouths" who gave him a gold, egg-shaped object.
- Elvis Presley: He claimed to have been contacted telepathically by aliens when he was eight years old, and they predicted his later success as a singer. Presley's hairstylist says they were together later for two other alien encounters.
- Russell Crowe: In 2013, the actor tweeted a picture of what he claimed were UFOs.
- Nick Jonas: The Jonas brother says he saw three spaceships when he was a teenager, did some research, and became a believer in extraterrestrial life.
- Dan Aykroyd: Asked recently if he believes in UFOs, he revealed he's seen four, and that "the Air Force has been very interested in this. They don’t deny the existence of the hyper dynamic super aerodynamic craft. They don’t deny."
Sia Believes In Aliens: ‘My Blood Ran Cold’ After Shocking Discovery Of Extraterrestrial Life
Start the video at 6min and 10 seconds to hear Sia talk about her belief in E.T Life.
Maybe Sia can star in an episode of ‘The X-Files,’ because she believes in aliens! In the middle of ‘Carpool Karaoke’ with James Corden, Sia said her ‘blood ran cold’ when she discovered there was life beyond the stars before claiming that aliens are already on Earth! Click to watch.Sia, 40, believes in aliens — because of course she does! The “Bird Set Free” singer looks pretty out-of-this-world herself, but she revealed that she thinks that aliens exist and that they’ve been in contact with the United States government!
James’s jaw literally dropped as he heard Sia’s confession, and she seemed to share his shock over the discovery that the U.S. has made contact with not just one but FIVE alien species. “My blood ran cold,” she said. “That guy is the ex-Canadian minister of defense. He’s not just some guy on YouTube.” Sia did admit that she’s never seen an alien — that she knows of. “Maybe I have. Maybe they are just among us.”
The Canadian Sia’s talking about is Paul Hellyer, who served as Defense minister from 1963 to 1967, according to the Guardian. He publicly admitted he believed in aliens in 2005 and in 2013, gave a testimony at the Citizen Hearing on Disclosure where he made his claim that America had partnered up with alien life forms. You don’t need to be Mr. Spock or E.T. to get unlimited and ad-free streaming music. You just need to sign up for it right here.