Pure Energy Systems News
February 8, 2016
Last week, our moderator, Stuart Campbell, informed me that on January 20, Abbas Gadhia, in the comments, remarked regarding OzzoG, claimed to be a gravity-harnessing technology. OzzoG is in Mumbai, India.
- You had featured this. They are now on sale.
Continue Reading at ..... http://www.peswiki.com/index.php/Article:_Two_OzzoG_Self-Powered_Generators_Installed_and_Running_for_Customers
by Sterling D. Allan
Pure Energy Systems News
February 11, 2016
It looks we have another magnet motor that has nearly made it to market – beginning stages. These guys, based in Irving, IL, USA, have been out in the public for nearly a year. I’m very surprised I’ve not heard about them until today. Thanks to David Zweig for bringing this to our attention.
U-Plug Products power systems are powered by rare earth magnets and should last around 20 years or more. They are said to be clean, portable, continuous, very quiet, with zero maintenance.
On their Indiegogo campaign, which concluded on January 6, 2016, at less than 10% of their goal, they say:
- This generator is only 24 inches tall, 6 inches in diameter, produces 115 volts at 17.3 amps of power [1990 Watts], and weighs only 20 pounds.
- We developed a simplified planetary gear system with multiple shafts that have our magnets in them. Each magnet can pick up over 2500 pounds each. There are several magnets per shaft, and when they are in the proper position they begin to spin. This will cause a push pull type of effect that has worked quite well for over 2 1/2 years. Then we surround the unit with the field coils to generate the power.
- The U-Plug Green system will generate between 17.25 amps and 19.25 amps and is controlled by 2 circuit boards located at the top of the unit. We have set the unit at 2000 watts maximum for reliability.
- The circuit boards control the speed, amperage, and the output wattage so that the coils are not damaged. Other safety devices inside the unit are provided in case water gets inside, and to protect it from overheating.
- Maximum operating temperature is 125 degrees Fahrenheit, and so far we have found that the unit will operate at -60 degrees F with no problems.
- When you purchase our product it comes with a 3 year warranty.
- Should we not reach our [fundraiser] goal, we will continue to build 1 unit for one person, one household, one business, one community at a time.
Continue Reading at ..... http://www.peswiki.com/index.php/Directory:U-Plug_Power_Products_LLC