1. The Sixteenth Amendment, allegedly giving Congress the power to collect income taxes, was never ratified. For the compelling evidence, read The Law That Never Was, available from Common Sense Press, PO Box 1544, Billings, MT 59103. The 16th Amendment, even if it had been ratified, is just a smokescreen that doesn’t grant any new taxing powers to Congress. The Supreme Court found in 1916 in the case Brushaber v. Union Pacific R.R. Co., 240 U.S. 1 — that the 16th Amendment didn’t extend the taxing powers of Congress.
2. The Constitution does not empower Congress to delegate any government function to the IRS.
3. The IRS is a private corporation registered in Delaware.
4. The IRS is the Gestapo of the Federal Reserve bankers; the same sponsors pushed the Federal Reserve Act and the Sixteenth Amendment through Congress in 1913.
5. The purpose of the IRS is not to collect taxes but to control and terrorize people.
6. It is doubtful whether money collected by the IRS goes to the government. Checks received by the IRS appear to be deposited by the Federal Reserve bankers, with “FRB” (for “Federal Reserve Bank”) stamped on returned checks.
Continue Reading at ...... http://mainerepublicemailalert.com/2016/04/01/the-best-kept-secrets-of-the-irs-pgs-122-123/