Romanian General (retired), expert in radiolocation (radar technology) and Doctor in geophysical war. Currently he occupies the following positions:
- “Advisor of the Romanian Parliament on unconventional issues and asymmetrical threats.”
- “Director of The Special Situations and Research Center on UFOs and Psihotronics.”
- “Founder of the Association for the Study of Unidentified Aerospace Phenomena.”
- Author of dozens of esoteric books.
He always claimed that the reptilian extraterrestrials exist, that they have huge underground bases/cities, but nothing more. Each time he concluded: “I’m not going any further on this subject!”
After reading Aryan Hava’s books “Inuaki, the Reptilian within me: Confessions of an Extraterrestrial Soul” (1 and 2), General Strainu contacted her because he had a mind-blowing story to tell and she was about to launch her third book on this subject: “Anunnaki Vs. Anunnaki” (or “An.unnak.ki versus An.unnak.ki”). This is how he ended up writing the book’s preface.
In the introduction, he speaks about a good friend of his who had seen two reptilian beings in an early morning (5:00 AM) in the Retezat Mountains (A group of Mountains in the Carpathians: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Retezat_Mountains).
The events took place as follows:
- The high ranking officer, lets call him Colonel X, was driving back from a short camping trip, which he took alone in the mountains. He was closing to Bucharest (Romania’s capital city) when his car signalized that it was low on gas, so he pulled into a small rural gas station.
- It was 5:00 – 5:10 AM, so nobody was around. Colonel X noticed a khaki Hummer with black windows parked outside the gas station with the engine on, but nobody around it.
- After filling up his tank, he payed and headed back to his SUV. But then he noticed that the driver’s door of the Hummer was opened and inside it he saw a reptilian being. The reptilian had no clothes but it was wearing military boots; he/it was entirely covered with green scales (just like a crocodile) and had a lizard-type crest on the head.