Received via Email on May 12, 2016
Checklist - The Big Call - May 12, 2016
- Select a bank to redeem your currency: Wells Fargo (lead bank ZIM), Chase, Citibank, HSBC, Bank of China (US); TD, RBC, Scotia (Canada).
- Call an 800# number & give operatoryour:zip code & currencycount (countries&total amount).
- Schedule a redemption appointment (day, time, address tobe given).
- Arrive with currency,gift receipts,gift letters, and all relevant existing account, trust, 501c3, LLCdocumentsin hand.
- Provide 2 forms of personal identification (pictured is preferred).
- Speak toexactly what youwantto accomplish; yourhopes, dreams andhumanitarian projects (include job and new business creation).
- Exchange currency at the highest rate available, for the longest period of time allowed.
- Sign a Contract that will also act as a Non Disclosure Agreement.
- Schedule follow-up wealth management meeting (if desired).
- Have cashiers checks cutand wiredepositnew funds into existing checking accounts.
- Leave redemption location with less than $9,500 in currency.
- Don't share experience with friends / family as not to violate your NDA.
- Enjoy your blessing, and share it humbly with others who are less fortunate (anonymous is best).
- Remember, this eventis a banking transactionandjust one aspect of a much larger spiritual transition.