Stephen Bassett is currently in London and continues the good fight in dismantling the Truth Embargo.
New York Times - Clinton/ET Connection
HILLARY CLINTON, THE FIRST 'ET CANDIDATE,' HAS U.F.O. FANS IN THRALL
The following clarifications are not intended as criticism of the New York Times or Amy Chozick. Rather they are in service to the reality the reporters and editors working today do not possess a comprehensive knowledge base for the extraterrestrial presence issues. This is a very important Times article that is much appreciated.
- First and foremost, the matter in question is no longer about UFOs. That is the language of embargo. It is about "extraterrestrials" (not "aliens") and has been for some time.
- The interest in the extraterrestrial issue extends well beyond a "small but committed cohort of voters." Repeated polling by CNN, Reuters, Roper, Ipsos and many other entities has indicated as many as 50% of the American people believe the phenomenon is real and as many as 85% believe their government is not telling them the truth. Twenty percent of the world's population (1.5 billion) believe extraterrestrials are present now.
- President Obama has clearly danced around the subject in clever fashion. But the formal statement from the White House as of October 4, 2011 was no joke. It was also, on the key question, entirely false.
- John Podesta was also Chief of Staff to President Clinton.
- It is VERY notable Podesta declined to comment on the Times article.
- The mention of the meeting with Laurance Rockefeller in 1995 was most welcome. However, what is missing is mention of the entire Rockefeller Initiative (March 1993 to October 1996). Secretary Clinton has yet to acknowledge that initiative or her involvement in it.
NEW FUNDING IS NEEDED - NOW
Presently I am in London meeting with reporters and editors of UK newspapers and will return to Washington at the end of May.
As of June 1, PRG will be completely out of funds - $ZERO. Thousands of dollars are needed immediately to stay in Washington, DC and press this truth advocacy movement further into the presidential campaign. We need a breakout BEFORE the November 8 election and preferably before the July 25 Democratic National Convention.
Once a new president is in the White House, he or she can do nothing if they so choose, because they have the shield of the presidency.
The $5 and $10 contributions coming in are greatly appreciated, but they are simply not enough.
If you have the resources, if you believe the truth embargo regarding the extraterrestrial presence is simply no longer acceptable, and if you are tired of being treated by your government as children, then your support is needed NOW.
May 10, 2016
MSNBC's Matthews Spends Entire Segment on Hillary’s Interest in UFO’s
MSNBCs Hardball host Chris Matthew has offered NewsBusters readers perhaps the largest library of ridiculous statements over the years but his segment topics took a bizarre turn on Wednesday when he devoted an entire block to Hillary Clintons interest in releasing documents pertaining to Area 51 and the chances that aliens exist inside the U.S. Speaking to a Scientific America editor, Matthews aired his thoughts on conspiracy theories, how many who believe in aliens also believe there was more to the Kennedy assassinations to even creepily complimenting to his guest that he love[s] your clear thinking and logic and scientific, well, method.NewsBusters: Real Thing That Happened: Matthews Spends Entire Segment on Hillarys Interest in UFOs
Disclose.tv - MSNBC's Matthews Spends Entire Segment on Hillary’s Interest in UFO’s